Benazir Income Support Program Jobs, BISP Jobs 2021
Benazir Income Support Program Jobs, BISP Jobs 2021, has been announced in the Newspaper of 31st January 2021 in Sunday Express Newspaper. Government of Pakistan Benazir Income Support Program (BISP) (RECRUITMENT ON CONTRACT BASIS)
Benazir Income Support Programme (BISP) intends to hire the Compliance Monitors for its Waseela-e-Taleem (WeT) on a fixed salary of Rs.400001- per month (all-inclusive) for the collection of attendance compliance data on a quarterly basis by visiting the respective schools, purely on a contract basis for a period of one year. Detailed TORs can be downloaded from www.bisp.gov.pk
Compliance Monitor Jobs
Max. Age Limit: 30 years
Quota: Merit Posting: As per the following
- Minimum 14 years of education in any discipline preferably in Computer Science from NEC recognized university with at-least 01-year experience in data collection, conducting interviews, and data entry.
- Have experience in operating android application
- Should possess the Valid Motorcycle Driving Licence (Learner or Expired or Applied for license is not acceptable)
Last Date: 14 Feb 2021
Only eligible candidates will be called for a screening/written test. T.A/D.A shall not be admissible.
• Candidates in Government Service will have to resign from their service before joining if they are selected. BISP is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all genders and other candidates belonging to marginalized segments of society to apply.
No Age relaxation will be admissible. Age relaxation allowable to the candidates, who had applied earlier for the same post advertised through Candidate Testing Services (CTS) dated 12.02.2020 to the extent of months/days elapsed since then.
• Preference will be given to the domicile holder of the relevant District.
• BISP reserves the right to increase/decrease the number of posts. Apply online within 15 days of publication of this advertisement, on the prescribed ‘Application Form for the post of Compliance Monitor” available at BISP’s official website (bisp.gov.pk) duly filled in by the interested candidates. r Candidate to be appointed on a contract basis will not claim regularization on any grounds and will not be regularized in Government Service.
Director HR (HQ & Policy) Room No. 221,
Second Floor BISP, F-Block.
You can search WAPDA Jobs, Assistant Jobs, Lecturer Jobs, Professor Jobs, Technician Jobs, Educators Jobs, Doctor Jobs, FPSC Jobs, Teacher Jobs, Government Jobs, Pak Air Force Jobs, Private Jobs, PPSC Jobs, Consultant Jobs, Driver Jobs, Pak Army Jobs, NTS Jobs on our website careerjobs92.com