CEO Jobs, Ministry of National Food Security and Research Jobs, Livestock and Dairy Development Board Jobs
Post: Chief Executive Officer
Livestock and Dairy Development Board is a public sector, not for profit organization (NPO) located at Islamabad, working with the mission of “Development of livestock for food security, entrepreneurship and socio-economic development” requires the services of Chief Executive Oficer having strategic vision to lead the organization.
a. Terms of References
- Provide inspiration and leadership to the organization for attainment of its goals
- Resource development through coordination with national and intermational donors
- Advocacy of organization and livestock sector at public and private forums
- Overall administrative and financial management of organization
- Development and implementation of livestock business enhancement and producer’s Owned organizational projects for economic growth and poverty alleviation
- Salary is negotiable up to MP-II Scale
b. Qualifications and Experience
- Post-graduate degree in veterinary science/ animal sciences/ livestock economics
- Have at least 15 years of professional experience including a minimum of 5 years as leadership role (head of the institution) in public / private sector
- Track record of resource mobilization for livestock development
C. Age Limit 62 years (on closing date)
The organization is an equal opportunity employer, offers congenial professional environment, negotiable salary. The candidates meeting the above requirement may apply on the prescribed form
available on http://www.lddb.org.pk or can be obtained from the office of Admin Officer, LDDB.
Last Date: 13th November, 2020.
Only short listed candidates will be called for interview. No TA/DA will be paid.