FESCO Jobs, WAPDA Jobs in Faisalabad 2021
FESCO Jobs, WAPDA Jobs in Faisalabad 2021 has been announced in the Sunday Jobs page of Express Newspaper on 10th June 2021 Thursday newspaper Jobs. Application inviting from All over Pakistan for the given positions in the post. Required Qualification must from recognized institutes with HEC/PEC.
Last Date : 24th June 2021
TO THE ADVERTISEMENT DATED 20.01.2021 INVITING APPLICATIONS FOR THE POSITION OF CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER, FESCO
Faisalabad Electric Supply Company (FESCO) is a leading Public utility dealing with the power sector and operates its business of distribution of electricity to more than 4.4 million customers with annual revenue base of Rs. 229 billion in Eight (08) Districts of Punjab namely Faisalabad, Chiniot, Sargodha, Jhang, T.T. Singh, Khushab, Mianwali & Bhakkar.
Company is actively looking for high caliber team leader for the position of CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER who has the demonstrated capability and potential to lead and keep the company on the track of persistent growth and creating value for the good of its customers. We seek proactive, result-oriented professional with established credibility and performance record, who can take challenging assignments.
The candidate is required to have strong leadership, team building, change management, inter-personal and communication skills with the high drive for performance targets as per the terms and conditions given here under:
1. The candidate must possess at least 20 years experience including at least 10 years working in Power Sector, with at least 3 years experience at Senior Management positions as on 04.02.2021 i.e; closing date for receipt of applications as per previous advertisement published on 20.01.2021. If the applicant possesses experience of working in the Public Sector or Public Sector Company, his experience M a position of BS-20 or equivalent to BS-20 whether on substantive basis or on additional charge or acting charge or current charge or look after basis or upgraded to BS-20, shall qualify as Senior Management Experience;
2. Candidate must possess a Bachelor Degree in Engineering with a Master Degree in Engineering or Business/ Public Administration or Management or Economics or Finance.
3. Salary and allowances will be equivalent to MP-I Scales (at the initial stage) and hiring shall not be under MP Scale policy.
4. The initial contract shall be for a period of three (03) years, with annual performance evaluation to be conducted by the Board of Directors (BOD) FESCO.
6. Applicants will submit signed application through registered postal service / courier service/ online submission / E-mail along with following documents: a. Copy of CNIC. b. Declaration on non-judicial stamp paper of requisite value, as per specimen available on the FESCO website confirming that the candidate is not ineligible to act as Chief Executive Officer in accordance with the provisions of the companies act, rules and the supporting guidelines. c. Copies of Degrees / Testimonials duly verified by the Higher Education Commission (HEC) or the professional body or association whichever is relevant.
7. The applications must be submitted as following:-i. The signed application be submitted at below mentioned address through registered postal service / courier service / online submission / E-mail. ii. In case of online application submission, the signed copy of the application along with related documents as per para-6 must also be submitted. iii. The applications must reach (as per parameters mentioned in 1&2) within Fourteen (14) days from the date of publishing of advertisement.
8. Application incomplete in any respect or received after due date will not be entertained and no claim whatsoever thereof will be acceptable.
9. The candidates already working in Govt. / Semi Govt. / Autonomous Public Organizations can also apply through proper channel alongwith NOC of their department issued on its Letter Head.
10. Candidates shall be required to produce all original documents at the time of interview.
11. FESCO reserves the right to withhold / cancel the whole recruitment process at any stage without assigning any reason.
12. Only short-listed candidates will be invited for interviews / selection process.
13. No TA / DA will be admissible for interview / selection process.
- (i): The applicants who have already applied for the above position in response to earlier advertisement published on 20.01.2021 and fulfilled the requisite criteria laid down by Ministry of Energy (Power Division), Govt. of Pakistan regarding reckoning Senior Management Experience narrated above, are not required to apply afresh.
- Note(ii): This corrigendum to the advertisement dated 20.01.2021 is being published in compliance with the order of Honorable Lahore High Court Lahore dated 01.06.2021 passed in Writ Petitions No. 16875/2021, 20675/2021,15290/2021, 15766/2021,16341/2021 & 17190/2021.
COMPANY SECRETARY Faisalabad Electric Supply Company (FESCO), West Canal Road, Abdullahpur, Faisalabad Ph: 041-9220211, E-mail. email@example.com FESCO-159(2021) For online submission: www.fesco.com.pk
You can search WAPDA Jobs, Assistant Jobs, Lecturer Jobs, Professor Jobs, Technician Jobs, Educators Jobs, Doctor Jobs, FPSC Jobs, Teacher Jobs, Government Jobs, Pak Air Force Jobs, Private Jobs, PPSC Jobs, Consultant Jobs, Driver Jobs, Pak Army Jobs, NTS Jobs on our website careerjobs92.com