Hydrocarbon Development Institute of Pakistan Jobs 2021
Hydrocarbon Development Institute of Pakistan Jobs 2021. Applications are invited from suitable candidates for appointments against the following posts of PSDP funded project titled “Strengthening, Up-Gradation and ISO Certification of Karachi Laboratories Complex (KLC) at HDIP Operation Office, Karachi” on merit basis.-
Chemist Jobs, First Class MSc Chemistry with 3 Years Experience
Admin Officer Jobs, MBA (HR)/MPA/LLB degree
Accounts Officer Jobs, MBS (finance) /M.Com degree
Accounts Assistant Jobs, First Division B.Com/BBA Jobs
Admin Assistant Jobs, Graduation required.
Lab Technician Jobs, BSc Chemistry or B.Tech Chemical Technology
Driver Jobs, Matric with LTV License.
LAST DATE: 26th June 2021
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- i. Posts are temporary and appointments would be on purely contract basis for PSDP funded project which can be terminated at any time during the currency of the project.
- ii. The selected candidates will have to serve anywhere in Pakistan, as the competent authority may decide.
- iii. Recruitment would be made on Project Pay Scales (2017) for the project employees.
- iv. Upon expiry of project period, all appointments would stand terminated and no project employee will have any right to be regularized.
- v Eligible employees of Government/Semi-Government and Autonomous Bodies should apply through proper channel.
- vi. Appointments would be subject to release of funds by the Government of Pakistan.
- vii. Project Director reserves the right to withhold appointment to any post/posts.
- viii. Incomplete applications form or applications received after due date will not be entertained.
- ix. Only eligible short listed candidates will be called for test/interview.
- x. No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in test/interview. Women and Minorities candidates are encouraged to apply.
HOW TO APPLY:
- a) The candidates can download application form (along with terms & condition) from website of the Institute (www.hdip.com.pk) and send application form duly completed along with educational and experience testimonials to
Dr. Nazia Shaheen, Project Director, Operations Office, Plot No. IS,
Street No. 6, Sector FI-9/l, Islamabad.
- b) Last date for submission of applications is within ‘20 days from the date of-publication of this advertisement.
You can search WAPDA Jobs, Assistant Jobs, Lecturer Jobs, Professor Jobs, Technician Jobs, Educators Jobs, Doctor Jobs, FPSC Jobs, Teacher Jobs, Government Jobs, Pak Air Force Jobs, Private Jobs, PPSC Jobs, Consultant Jobs, Driver Jobs, Pak Army Jobs, NTS Jobs on our website careerjobs92.com