Jinnah Sindh Medical University Jobs, Jobs in Karachi, HR Jobs 2020
Jinnah Sindh Medical University is seeking to hire Director of Human
Resources and Additional Director Human Resource . The applicant must possess a minimum Masters Degree preferably MBA HR from an international or HEC recognized institution with a minimum 17 years(for Director HR) and 15 years (for AD HR) relevant work experience in reputable organization, 5 years (for Director HR) and 3 years (for AD HR) of which should be at the senior management position. Previous HR Work experience in an academic environment will be preferred. The applicant must be an experienced and seasoned professional well able
to align the University’s HR strategy and objectives to its business strategy and core values. The applicant should have thorough knowledge
of HR functions, including experience in formulating Policies & Procedures, HR Workforce Planning and Budgeting. Recruitment & Selection.
Age: (for Director HR)
Not less than 40 years upto 60 years.
Age: (for Additional Director HR)
Not less than 35 years upto 55 years
Appointment Type: Contract; Market competitive salary shall be offered to the selected candidate
Last Date: 19/10/2020
Download Application form http://www.jsmu.edu.pk
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Only Sindh domicile are eligible.
2. Application form is available on website www.jsmu.edu.pk, hard copy of the application form should be sent along with two recent photographs, one set of attested photocopies of relevant documents in a sealed envelope, with three current referral letters and brief curriculum vitae.
3. Every application form must be submitted along with an original Pay Order of Rs.1500-(non-refundable) in favour of Jinnah Sindh
Medical University, Karachi.
4. Incomplete application in any manner will be rejected.
5. All information will be kept confidential.
6. Please clearly mention the name of post on the right top of envelope.
7. Institution reserves the right to reject any or all the applications.
8. Only shortlisted candidates will be entertained for interview.
9. Applicant currently in Government service should apply through proper channel.
10. No TAWDA will be admissible.
11. Women, disabled & minority quota will be observed.
12. After downloading the form from website, send a scanned copy of filled form along with TCS slip to Email: registrar @jsmu.edu.pk
13. All documents and experience certificates will be verified and any subsequent false or misleading document will result into
disqualification from the process.