Table of Contents
Agriculture Department Jobs-Govt Jobs
Agriculture Department Jobs-Govt Jobs. Applications are invited from eligible persons (Male/Female) domiciled in Punjab for recruitment on contract basis for the following posts under the development project entitled “Strengthening of Audio/Video Production Facilities at A/V Studios Lahore and Faisalabad offices along with Creation of Media Liaison Units at Bahawalpur, Sargodha and Dera Ghazi Khan for Information Dissemination to Farmers through Print, Electronic and Digital Media” for a period upto 30.06.2023 under the Directorate of Agricultural Information, Punjab, Lahore:-
- Assistant Director Agriculture Information
- Translator Cum Editor
- Digital Media Content Manager
- Graphic Designer
How to Apply:
- The applications on prescribed form (which can be downloaded from www.agripunjab.gov.pk) may be addressed to the Secretary Agriculture, Government of the Punjab, Civil Secretariat, 2-Bank Road (Old P&D Building), Lahore clearly indicating the post applied for along with curriculum vitae (CV), three passport-size recent photographs and attested copies of all the relevant documents, CNIC/certificates/degrees, which include detailed marks certificates including CGPA, Hafiz-e-Quran Certificate, position in Board/ University, issued by the authorized Institute/Madrissa (duly recognised by the Wafaq-ul- Madaris), release orders for ex-Service men, issued by the concerned authority/Institute and must reach by 17.01.2023. or
- The candidates can also apply at http://www.jobs.punjab.gov.pk. However, hard copy of application form along with complete attested relevant documents is mandatory to submit to this department within due date.
- Relaxation in upper age limit is admissible as per existing policy of the Punjab Government.
- In case of other relevant degrees, the equivalence certificate issued by the HEC will be provided by the candidate.
- The contract appointments are temporary in nature, non-transferable, job/post specific, non-pensionable & conferring no right for regularization.
- The contract appointment will be for a period upto 30.06.2023 which can be extended/reduced upto project period with the approval of competent authority.
- In case the project period is reduced/enhanced, contract appointment order will be amended accordingly with approval of competent authority.
- Retired persons are not eligible. The persons who are already in Government service including contract employees should apply through proper channel.
- In case of selection, a confirmed civil servant shall retain his lien against his original substantive post.
- The recruitments will be made strictly on merit on all Punjab basis in accordance with the rules, selection criteria and other provisions of Recruitment Policy, 2022 and Contract Appointment Policy, 2004.
- Late and incomplete applications will not be considered and only eligible candidates will be called for test/interview.
- No TA/DA shall be paid.
- List of eligible candidates shall be displayed on the Notice Board 03 days prior to the interview in addition to the interview call letters.
- In case of any query/ clarification, the candidate may approach the Additional Secretary (Planning), Government of the Punjab, Agriculture Department, Lahore at least two days prior to interview date.
- List of successful candidates shall be displayed on the Notice Board in addition to issuance of offer of appointment letters after approval of the recommendations of Department Selection Committee, by the competent authority.
- The competent authority has the right to increase or decrease the number of posts.
- No post falls under the quota reserved for Women, Minorities and Disabled persons.
FAKHAR IQBAL Section Officer (R&E), Government of the Punjab, Agriculture Department, 2-Bank Road, Lahore 042-99210508