Atomic Energy Jobs
Atomic Energy Jobs. A Public Sector Organization invites applications from Pakistani Nationals for recruitment of posts on contractual basis, as per required qualification.
- Jr. Assistant-1 (Accounts)
How to Apply:
- All desirous persons who fulfill the prescribed criteria are required to submit complete applications on following format / application form along with attested photocopy of all documents addressed to Administrator, P.O. Box No.1553, Islamabad by registered post/courier The last date for receipt of applications is 16-01- 2023. The applications received after due date/incomplete applications will not be entertained.
- The candidate must not be below 18 years and above 35 years of age.
- Candidates already serving in different Govt. Departments/autonomous bodies must apply through proper channel.
- Candidate for the post of driver must have a minimum height of 168 cm (66″).
- Candidates must possess valid computerized national identity card issued by NADRA.
- Any direct/indirect influence by the applicant to effect the recruitment shall be liable to disqualification.
- Only the certificate / Degrees / Diplomas issued by recognized Pakistani and foreign institutions / Universities will be accepted. Where the prescribed qualification is First Class in the final Degree, only one second class in the entire academic career from Matric onwards will be acceptable for eligibility.
- The authority has the right to drop one or more posts at any stage.
- Experience will only be considered if acquired after minimum prescribed qualification against each post.
- Only the candidates who fulfill prescribed eligibility criteria will be called for test/interview.
- No. TA/DA will be admissible.