Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education Jobs-Govt Jobs
Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education Jobs۔ Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education Sukkur announced various positions in different fields. Criteria for filling these posts is given below.
- Assistant Secretary
- Assistant Controller Of Examination
- Director Physical Education
- Accounts Clerk
- Audit Clerk
- Computer Operator
- Ltv Driver
- Book Binder
- Naib Qasid
- Sanitary Worker
- All appointments will be made in accordance with the prevailing recruitment rules/ policies of the Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education, Sukkur (Sindh).
- Screening test / skill tests for the posts of BPS-05 and above shall be conducted by M/s Candidates Test Services (CTS).
- Direct interview will be conducted from BPS-01 BPS-04.
- Candidates must bring original educational documents / domicile / CNIC at the time of test/interview.
- Relaxation in upper age limit shall be granted under the prescribed rules of Government of Sindh.
- Government employee should send their application through proper channel.
- Only short-listed candidates shall be called for test / interviews. No TA / DA will be admissible for appearing to the Test / Interview.
- Mobile Phone, Calculator or any other electronic device will not be permissible in the
- Selected candidate shall complete mandatory training as prescribed for the posts in the rules.
- Separate Application Form for each post, duly complete in all respect, should reach the following respective address within 15 days from the date of publication of this advertisement. Application received after closing date will not be entertained.
- The applications found not in order or incomplete will be rejected.
- The Board reserves the right to increase/decrease the post / number of the posts or cancel the advertisement.
- 20% quota is fixed for appointment of sons / daughters of the Board’s employees in respect of the post carrying BPS-01 to BPS-16, subject to fulfillment of required qualification and age.
- 05% Quota is reserved for DISABLE PERSON, 05% quota is reserved for WOMEN and 05% quota is reserved for MINORITIES.
- Last date for submissions of applications is 1 Feb 2023.
How to Apply:
- Eligible candidates must visit the website http://www.cts.org.pk to download the APPLICATION FORM. Test fee of Rs.1,000/- per application for the posts of BPS-05 and above and fee of Rs.500/- per application for the posts of BPS-01 to BPS-04 should be deposited by the applicant in any online branch of MCB Limited and Bank Islami Pakistan. (For any inconvenience please contact CTS office: 051-8359068.
- APPLICATION FOR ABOVE POSTS SENT TO MUHAMMAD SALMAN KHAN (Secretary) Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education, Sukkur (Sindh – Pakistan) 65210 Phone No:071-9310622
Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education Jobs