CAA Jobs-Engineering Jobs
CAA Jobs. PAKISTAN CIVIL AVIATION AUTHORITY (PCAA) CAA OPPORTUNITY TO BECOME A PART OF PCAA’S PROFESSIONAL TEAM SITUATION VACANT NOTICE NO. 12/2022 Pakistan Civil Aviation Authority requires services of qualified individuals to fill the following vacant posts where selection will be made purely on suitability and merit:
- Additional Director AT (International Regulations) (EG-07)
- Assistant Director Rescue & Fire Fighting Services (EG-01)
- Masters, LLM, BE (Mech)
- 28 to 50 Years
- Interested candidates are required to fill & submit Online Job Application Form available at http://www.caapakistan.com.pk within fifteen (15) days from the date of this advertisement.
- Candidates will be required to upload scanned copies of certificate / degree of the required qualification only of the concerned post as mentioned above and CNIC while applying for the job.
- In case a candidate does not upload the above documents with the online application form, his/her application will be rejected.
- All the interested candidates must read the Terms of Reference (TOR) mentioned in this advertisement before applying for the post.
- Candidates qualifying written test for positions of Assistant Director Rescue & Fire Fighting Services (EG-01) shall also be assessed through Physical Ability Test.
- For position of Assistant Director Rescue & Fire Fighting Services (EG-01), Selected candidates will undergo basic training at Civil Aviation Training Institute, Hyderabad and during training they will get fixed stipend.
- Their appointment will be subject to successful completion of training.
- Selected candidates shall also be required to execute a standard Surety Bond for a sum of Rs.1,000,000/- (One Million) for serving CAA at least 10 years.
ADDITIONAL DIRECTOR HR (TM) HEADQUARTERS PAKISTAN CIVIL AVIATION AUTHORITY, TERMINAL-I, JINNAH INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT, KARACHI TEL: 021-99072068 – 67 www.caapakistan.com.pk