CAA Jobs, Intermediate Jobs-Govt Jobs
CAA Jobs. Pakistan Civil Aviation Authority requires services of qualified individuals to fill the following vacant posts where selection will be made purely on suitability and merit:
- Air Traffic Control Assistant
- Intermediate in Science (Math, Physics & Chemistry) with minimum 60% marks
- Interested candidates are required to fill & submit Online Job Application Form available at https://caapakistan.com.pk/jobs/careers.aspx or http://www.caapakistan.com.pk within fifteen days from the date of this advertisement.
- Candidates will be required to upload scanned copies of certificate i degree of the required qualification only of the concerned post as mentioned above and CNIC while applying for the job.
- In case a candidate does not upload the above documents with the online application form, his/her application will be rejected.
- All the interested candidates must read the Terms of Reference (TOR) mentioned in this advertisement before applying for the post.
Selected candidates will undergo basic training at Civil Aviation Training Institute, Hyderabad and during training, they will get fixed stipend. Their appointment will be subject to successful completion of training. Selected candidates shall also be required to execute a standard Surety Bond for a sum of Rs. 500,000/- (Five Hundred Thousand) for serving CAA at least 10 years
ADDITIONAL DIRECTOR HR (TM) HEADQUARTERS PAKISTAN CIVIL AVIATION AUTHORITY, TERMINAL-I, JINNAH INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT, KARACHI TEL: 021-99072068 – 67 www.caapakistan.com.pk