Cardiology Hospital Jobs-Govt Jobs
OFFICE OF THE HOSPITAL DIRECTOR PESHAWAR INSTITUTE OF CARDIOLOGY-MTI – PESHAWAR ANNOUNCE VACANCIES. Cardiology Hospital Jobs-Govt Jobs. Applications are invited for the following vacancy at PIC-MTI, Peshawar as per the following conditions:
Quality Management Specialist
Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree (16 years of Education) in Bioinformatics, statistic biostatistics, or management sciences from HEC- university
03 years of post qualification experience in Data Processing Analysis data visualization and conducting statistical analysis for large data sets, preferably healthcare data in a reputed organ.
Preference will be given to candidates
Having ABQAURPVCPH Certification
Having worked in ICT Accredited Hospital Having experience
Clinical Quality Specialist
MBBS or equivalent from University recognized by PMC with valid registration
House job Certificate
2 Year post house job experience in an administrative role is required in a reputed hospital
Preference will be given to candidates:
Having certification in healthcare quality
Diploma in Cardiology from KP Medical Faculty
2 Year post qualification price in Cardiac Cath Lab in a reputed hospital
Clinical Technician ECG/ETT
SSC (Science) from a recognized board with Diploma in Cardiology Technology from Medical Faculty or its equivalent
02 Years post qualification experience as BCO or ETT Technician Technician-ECG/ETT
Cardiology Hospital Jobs-Govt Jobs
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
HOW TO APPLY:
1. Job Application Form is available on website http://www.pic.edu.pl application is acceptable only on a prescribed form. Applications are acceptable only on complete Job Application Form. Covering Letter, including the names. postal and email addresses of 3 refries, Academic Credentials, Experience, Domicile certificates / along with 02 photographs and CNIC photocopy duly attested with respective original bank deposits must be received at below address through registered courier service, in the n or Hospital Director, Peshawar institute of Cardia Receipt Account No. 0083-6000-9165-1005 Hank of Khyber, l has 5, Hayatabad Branch, processing fee, non-refundable the fee schedule given below: Sr. 01 to 04 fee 500.
2. The service of the candidates will be governed under the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Medical Teaching Institution Rcfons Act, 2015 in mendicants and Regulations of the institution.
3. Candidates should be eligible in all respects including qualification (Degree and Diploma experience (cely post qualification expedite considered which is duly issued by Administration / Human Resources or Establishment department of the institution references and date of issuance (calculated as a last day of the advertisement before the designated date of the advertisement.
4. The following applications will be subject to disqualification and will not be entertained a)
a. Incomplete applications Le Missing Job Application Form, Missing or irregular experience certificates as mentioned in Missing Diploma or Degree as per requirement criteria
b. Late submission le applications received after the due date. Application received without processing fees shall not be entertained.
c. Candidates will be disqualified if found of any perjury in Documents
d. Attempt to obtain support for his/her cod e by improper
e. Email or by hand submissions will not be entertained.
f. For a qualification to be valid, a degree attestaion is required.
g. In completion will lead to applications deemed incomplete and will, therefore, be rejected.
5. An application received after the closing time and date shall stand automatically rejected
6. Candidate already in government service should apply through proper channel, along with NOC from the concerned department, clearly length of service and other particles
7. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interviews.
8. Candidates claiming age relaxation shall complete all the requirements and due process at the time of applying for the job.
9. The decision of the competent authority shall stand final
10. No TADA will be admissible for the Test Interview.
11. In case of appointment, the candidate will become a full-time, institutional employee and will have to resign from her existing employment. My other public private entity national but not limited to civil services of Pakistan
12. The institution reserves the right to decrease increase the positions or revoke the hiring process at any stage without assigning
13. The last day of applying for the above advertisement is 07-06-2022.
PIC-MTI is committed to achieving workforce diversity in terms of gender and culture. We further encouraged minority groups, Indigenous groups, and persons with disabilities to apply.
HOSPITAL DIRECTOR PESHAWAR INSTITUTE OF CARDIOLOGY-MEDICAL & TEACHING INSTITUTION. PESHA Email ID: email@example.com Plot No.5-A, Sector B-3, Phase-V. Hayatabad Peshawar-Pakistan