CPAC Jobs. Ministry of Planning, Development & Special Initiatives is looking for suitable candidates to fill the following posts in China Pakistan Economic Corridor Support Project (CPECSP) on contract basis:
- Project Director/ CPEC Coordinator
- Senior Specialist Energy
- Senior Specialist Regional Connectivity & Infrastructure
- Senior Specialist Investment/ Industrial Cooperation
- Senior Specialist Socio-Economic Development
- Senior Specialist Science & Technology/IT Specialist
- Senior Specialist Media
- Specialist Maritime Port/Gawadar
- International Cooperation/Security/Visas Specialist
How to Apply:
- Candidates having experience of working in similar projects would be given preference.
- The period of contract would initially be for one year extendable till completion of project on the basis of yearly performance evaluation.
- Details of the PPS pay Package can be seen at the following link: https://www.finance.gov.pk/circulars/circular_18042022.pdf
- Interested candidates may apply online at http://www.cpec.gov.pk or http://www.pc.gov.pk, Original Documents and copies will be required at the time of Interview.
- All applications must reach within 15 days of the publication of this advertisement.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for Test/Interview. No TA/DA will be admissible.
- Department reserves the right to reject, with hold, Addition/Subtraction in total number of posts or not to fill any post as advertised.
Yasir Hussain ADMIN/HR OFFICER, CPEC 5th Floor, S&T Building, G-5/1, Islamabad. Tel: 051-9220615