Engineering Jobs. A large prestigious Petroleum Marketing Company, wishes to appoint an accomplished and result-oriented Professional for the following job position.
Job Functions & Responsibilities:
- Overall responsible to oversee the Engineering Function of the Company
- Strategize and lead execution of multi-disciplined engineering activities / projects in compliance with the applicable regulatory frameworks.
- Ensure timely completion of Company’s new projects, involving construction/ expansion of Bulk Oil Terminals as well as Retail Outlets Development, while implementing strict quality control at most competitive cost.
- Ensure regular maintenance of newly built / existing infrastructure, either on Company’s Bulk Oil Terminals or Retail Outlets optimizing cost and turnaround time.
- Handling and supervising Contractors engaged by the Company for various Civil / Mechanical / Electrical jobs and ensure vigilant monitoring of their work.
Qualifications & Requirements:
Ideal candidate must possess Bachelor / Master Degree in Engineering from any reputed foreign university or HEC recognized university / institution, having minimum 10 years of relevant work experience within oil industry and atleast three (03) years in a similar role. Must have knowledge of International codes & standards and local applicable rules / laws pertaining to construction of bulk oil terminals and retail outlets by various Government Authorities.
How to Apply:
- If you have the required experience, educational qualification, leadership and management skills to take up the challenging assignment, you are requested to apply by 11 October, 2022.
- Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. No TA DA will be admissible for the interviews.