FBR Jobs-Govt Jobs-Assistant Jobs-UDC Jobs-LDC Jobs-Latest Jobs
FBR Jobs. Applications are invited from Pakistani nationals on local basis as well as having domicile of the respective Province/Region against following vacant posts in the Directorate General, Internal Audit (IR) Islamabad and its subordinate offices:
- Data Entry Operator
- Upper Division Clerk
- Lower Division Clerk
- Naib Qasid
Jobs By Location:
Graduation, Intermediate, Matric and Primery
GENERAL INFORMATION / INSTRUCTIONS:
- The eligible candidates are advised to apply online through National Job Portal Link https://njp.gov.pk No manual or hard copy of application will be accepted by any office. Candidates applying for more than one post should apply online for each post separately.
- Vacancies for BS-01 to 05 shall ordinarily be filled on local basis in terms of Rule 16 of Civil Servants (Appointment, Promotion & Transfer) Rules, 1973, whereas vacancies for BS-06 to 15 shall be filled by appointment of persons domiciled in the respective province or region of each office strictly under Rule 15 of the aforesaid rules and instructions issued by the Establishment Division from time to time.
- Candidates will be required to bring original documents (educational, domicile and experience certificate etc) along with one set of all attested copies of documents at the time of test/interview.
- Screening tests and skills tests (where required) will be conducted as per recruitment policy of the Federal Government.
- The contract employees (BS-01 to 15), who were appointed under the Family Assistance Package for the families of Government employees, who died while in service, may also apply online for any of the above post, if they desire so, subject to their eligibility.
- 10% quota for women, 5% quota for minorities (non-Muslims) and 2% quota for disabled persons shall also be strictly observed as per Government instructions.
- Disabled persons will have to submit a Certificate as proof of disability, duly issued by recognized Social Welfare Board / office or other authorized Government organization, at the time of test/ interview.
- The Directorate General, Internal Audit (IR) reserves the right not to fill any vacancy or to reduce / increase the number of vacancies, if the circumstances so warrant at the time of final selection.
- The candidates working in Public Sector Departments / Organizations shall have to submit Departmental Permission Certificates from the respective employers at the time of test / interview, failing which they will not be allowed to participate in test / interview process.
- Minimum and Maximum age shall be calculated on the closing date of receipt of applications.
- Information provided in the online Application Form will be verified. In case of any false or forged information, the Directorate General, Internal Audit (IR) reserves the right to cancel candidature of any candidate at any stage (even after employment, if so revealed later) and to initiate legal action against the applicant.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test / interview. All the candidates will be allowed to appear in the test / interview on provisional basis, subject to detailed scrutiny of their eligibility as per relevant criteria.
- No TA / DA will be admissible for the Test / Interview.
- Candidates may apply online on or before 02-10-2022.
- Applications received after 02-10-2022 will not be entertained.
(Saima Kenan Khan) Additional Director (HQs)
FBR HELPLINE 1 firstname.lastname@example.org 051-111 772 772 http://www.fbr.gov.pk