Table of Contents
FPSC Jobs-Govt Jobs-Latest Jobs in Pakistan
FPSC Jobs. Various departments announced vacancies for the filling of vacant posts through FPSC. Departments that announced jobs are Ministry of Defense (Naval Head Quarter), FG School Department, Directorate of Federal Government Educational Institutes, Pakistan Railways, Remount Veterinary and Farms Directorate GHQ, Ministry of Kashmir Affairs, Ministry of Law and Justice.
- Computer Operator
- Junior Ordnance Management Officer
- Executive Veterinary Officer
- Medical Officer
- Lecturer Mathematics
- Secondary School Teacher
- Trained Graduate Teacher
How To Apply:
- Anyone interested in applying who meets the requirements should visit the FPSC website at http://www.fpsc.gov.pk.
- By entering the necessary details for the desired post, candidates should download the Challan Form.
- Open the provided link once more and complete the online application by entering the necessary information in the appropriate column after paying the application processing cost.
- Last Date For Submission Of Application Is 17 October 2022.
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS FOR SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS
1. Observance of General Instructions: In all cases eligibility of the candidates shall be determined as per Commission’s policy laid down in General Instructions displayed at FPSC’s Website. Candidates are advised to through the said General Instructions to update themselves before applying
2. Procedure to apply:
- All applications must be submitted online through FPSC’s website www.lps.com.pk
- Candidates may edit on-line applications only once within the closing date in order to rectify any error omission
- Information claimed in on-line application form will be treated as final liv Subsequent claims of experience, earlier not given in on line form, are considered afterthought and an attempt to become eligible. Such subsequent claims shall not be accepted.
- Detailed General Instruction guidelines to apply online are available on the website.
- No hardcopy al online application is required from the applicants
- Those applicants who do not have access to internet facility, are allowed to submit their applications on or before the closing date addressed to Secretary FPSC on plain paper giving detailed particulars in the light of prescribed conditions for the post applied for intimating difficulties in submission of online applications.
- Such applications will be accepted subject to approvalarthe Commission
3. Application Fee: The rate of fee for various posts is: BS-16 to 17 = Rs. 300/-, BS 18- Rs.750/ BS-19 – Rs. 1200/-, BS-20 and above Rs. 1500/ The fee may be deposited on or before the closing date in the nearest Government treasury or in a branch of National Bank of Pakistan or in a state treasury authorized to transact business on behalf of Government under head “C02101ORGANS OF STATE EXAMINATION FEE REALIZED BY FPSC Bank draft / Cheque Postal Orders not acceptable ili Original T.R may be preserved and provided to the supervisory staff at the time of test/ examination at the Center given in Admission Certificates. Photocopy or Bank Scroll is not acceptable. liviT. may not be sent to FPSC in advance but provided at the time of test/examar when asked for