Government of Pakistan Federal Directorate of Education Jobs – Educators Jobs in Islamabad
Government of Pakistan Federal Directorate of Education Jobs – Educators Jobs in Islamabad have been announced. Details given below:
Applications are invited from residents of Islamabad Capital Territory, Provincial and Area Governments (GB & AJK) for appointment of 253 Elementary School Teacher (EST) BPS-I4 (Female-188 & Male-65) in the Educational Institutions of Federal Directorate of Education Islamabad on regular basis in rural & urban areas of Islamabad Capital Territory.
Applicants possessing “Second Class/ Grade-C (4 years) Bachelor Degree or its equivalent qualification in relevant subject from a university recognized by HEC including Physics, Chemistry. Biology, Computer Science, Mathematics, English. Upper age limit including 05 years general age relaxation is 30 years on closing date of applications. These positions shall be filled by observing the regional quota including quota meant for minorities and disabled persons. Quota distribution EST, Female 188 ( Merit 14, ICT 94 (including 05 for Minorities & 02 for disabled persons), Punjab 43 (including 02 for Minorities & 01 for disabled persons), Sindh (U) 07, Sindh (R) 09 (including 01 for Minorities), KPK 10 (including 01 for Minorities), Balochistan 05, Ex-FATA 03, GB 01 , AJK 02) and EST, Male 65 (Merit OS, ICT 33 (including 02 for Minorities & 01 for disabled persons), Punjab 15 (including 01 for Minorities), Sindh (U) 02, Sindh (R) 03 , KPK 03, Balochistan 02, Ex-FATA 01, AJK 01).
Eligible interested candidates shall apply online (no hard copy shall be entertained) on the web portal of Education Testing Council (ETC) of Higher Education Commission. Recruitment process against the advertised posts shall be completed as under:
Submission of application:
How to apply/register for written test:
- Visit the link http://etc.hec.gova for online registration.
- In case of difficulty during online registration, visit “online help.hec.gov.pk”or download the user manual available at http://etc.hec.gov.nk
- Only online SUBMITTED applications will be considered for ETC test.
- Test fee of Rs.8001- is to be deposited online/ATM in the account No.17427900133401. Account Title Higher Education Commission, Habib Bank Limited, Branch Code: 1742
- Applicants are required to submit original fee deposit slip through courier to Member’s House, HEC , Sector H-8, Islamabad, on or before the last date of registration. Mention your CHIC number at the back of your deposit slip.
- The test fee is non-refundable and non-transferable.
The last date for online registration for Educators Jobs in Islamabad is February 28, 2022.
- Intimation about date and venue of the test shall be communicated electronically through SMS/Email of the candidate only.
- Help lines:051-111-119-432,0334-111-9432
iii. Interview/ selection process:
- Based on test results. short listed candidates shall only be called for formal interview.
- Intimation about the venue and the date of interview shall be communicated through invitation/ call letter by postal mail/courier service, available email address of the candidate and through official website of Federal Directorate of Education (www.fde.gov.pk )
- Short listed candidates would be required to bring original documents along with an attested copy of each at the time of interview.