Govt Jobs in Pakistan-Sunday Jobs-Matric Jobs-Latest Jobs in Pakistan-2022 Jobs
Govt Jobs in Pakistan. Government of Pakistan Ministry of Communications National Highways & Motorway Police (NHMP) VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT In pursuance of Federal Government Recruitment Policy regarding recruitment to the posts in BS-01 to BS-05 on local basis, applications are invited for recruitment against 490 vacant posts of following non-uniformed cadres (BS-01 & BS-05) purely on temporary basis in NHMP from Pakistani Nationals belonging to the Districts as mentioned in this advertisement as well as Women, Minority & Disable Quotas:
Auto Mechanic (BS-05) Dispatch Rider (BS-05) Plumber (BS-05) Electrician (BS-05) Orderly (BS-05) Helper (BS-05) Helper Cook (BS-01) Cook (BS-01) Mali (BS-01) Barber (BS-01) Washerman (BS-01) Sweeper (BS-01) Helper (BS-01)
How to Apply:
- The interested eligible candidates, who fulfill the above mentioned criteria, shall apply online through National Job Portal (NJP) official website http://nip.gov.pk within fifteen days of publication of this advertisement.
- No application submitted by hand or through mail will be accepted under any circumstances.
- Candidates are advised to fill in the entire online application form carefully, particularly ensure correct entries of name of post, district of domicile, educational qualification, experience, driving license, date of birth, gender and religion.
- The candidates must bring their original documents along with attested copies especially educational documents, domicile certificate, CNIC, experience certificate, driving license and minority certificates at the time of skill test/ interview.
- In case of failure, the candidates will not be allowed to appear in skill test/ interview.
- The candidates possessing relevant Domicile can apply online for more than one Post.
- The candidates who have been shortlisted for interview during last recruitment of 440 posts (BS-01 & BS-05) may not apply afresh as their candidature is intact.
- 05 years general age relaxation in upper age limit shall be granted as per Government Rules.
- Following age relaxation in upper age limit shall also be granted as per Government Rules
- The candidates already in Government Service shall apply online through National Job Portal (NJP) official website http://nip.gov.pk, however, at the time of skill test/ interview they shall provide a copy of NOC issued by the employer.
- Preference shall be given to the candidates holding certificates diploma from Government Technical Institutes (ie. NAVTTC/ TEVTA/ STEVTA KPTEVTA/ BTEVTA etc.) applying for the posts of Auto Mechanic, Electrician, Plumber, Cook and Helper Cook.
- The candidates shall have to appear in the skill test as per the guidelines of the Establishment Division,
- At the time of final selection, candidates will be medically examined by the authorized Civil Surgeon of the Federal Government.
- Domicile certificate of the selected candidates will be verified from the concerned issuing authority before the issuance of Appointment Letter.
- In case of fake/bogus/non-verification of domicile certificate, the appointment letter will not be issued. Character & antecedence of selected candidates shall be verified.
- In case of any unsatisfactory information or criminal record, selection shall stand withdrawn/ cancelled immediately The documents of the selected candidates shall be verified at later stage.
- If any information given by the candidate is found false/ incorrect at any stage, the applicant (even if employed) on such false/ incorrect information, shall be liable to dismiss from service as well as legal proceedings will also be initiated against him.
- Upon selection, the selected candidates shall be posted in the concerned Zones/Sectors, however, due to exigency of duty, the candidates shall be liable to serve anywhere in Pakistan in jurisdiction of NHMP.
- Candidates are advised to keep their given mobile number operational during recruitment process.
- The department reserves the rights to increase/decrease the number of posts or cancel withdrawn the recruitment at any stage due to any unavoidable circumstances/force majeure.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in skill test/ interview.
- Fifteen (15) days from the date of publication of this advertisement Last Date for Submission of Application Form.
NATIONAL HIGHWAYS & MOTORWAY POLICE Office of the DIG (E&D), NHMP, Islamabad