Govt of Pakistan Jobs-Latest Jobs-Sunday Jobs-2022 Jobs
Govt of Pakistan Jobs. Global Change Impact Studies Centre (GCISC), a research centre (autonomous body/ body corporate) working on the climate change related issues under the administrative control of Ministry of Climate Change, Islamabad offers challenging opportunity for employment as head of the organization in line with the S.R.0516(1)/2022 – Executive Director, Global Change Impact Studies Centre (Appointment and Terms and Conditions of Service) Rules, 2022
Executive Director (GCISC)
MP-1 (in accordance with the Management Positions Scales Policy
Qualification, experience, and age for appointment
(1) No person shall be appointed or considered for appointment to the post of Executive Director unless he is in procession of a Ph.D degree recognized by the Higher Education Commission (HEC) in a subject relevant to climate change with fourteen years professional experience OR Master’s degree recognized by HEC, in a subject relevant to climate change with eighteen years professional experience.
(2) No person shall be considered for appointment as Executive Director who has attained the age of sixty-two years on the last date fixed for submission of applications for the said position.
The person appointed as Executive Director shall be entitled to salary equivalent to MP-I scale position in accordance with the Management Position Scales Policy as determined by the Finance Division from time to time, with the approval of the Prime Minister.
The appointment of Executive Director shall be on contract basis initially for a period of three years and shall be eligible for re-appointment for one year subject to maximum two extensions, based on satisfactory performance.
Terms & Conditions:
- Without prejudice to anything contained above mentioned in rule 2 at Sr. #2, no person shall be eligible for, or hold, appointment as Executive Director who
- (a) is or has been dismissed or removed or compulsorily retired from service as a consequence of disciplinary proceedings;
- (b) is or has been by a court of competent jurisdiction convicted for an offence involving moral turpitude or corruption;
- (c) either at the time of appointment as Executive Director or thereafter during such appointment was not or is not a citizen of Pakistan; or
- (d) benefited from the National Reconciliation Ordinance, 2007 (LX of 2007);
- Unless any other law/ rules, for the time being in force, provide otherwise, regular Civil Servant/ Government Servants shall not be substantively posted against MP Scale Positions.
- Civil Servants/ Government Servants may, however, subject to eligibility, apply for these positions, through proper channel,
- Subject to provisions of above, in case a Civil Servant/ Government Servant is selected through competitive process against any such position, he/she shall either resign from Government Service or seek early retirement, severing his / her connection/ lien with their parent cadre /Ministry/Division/ organization, etc., before joining the MP Scale Position.
- The persons being employed under MP Scales shall submit to the government an affidavit declaring their non-involvement in any other relevant business/job which may tantamount to conflict of interest.
- The persons already employed on MP Scale positions and are holding the MP Scale position on the date of commencement of this policy, shall henceforth be governed under the MP Scales Policy in all matters including but not limited to tenure, performance evaluation and contract extension, etc. as the case may be.
- The tenure of the incumbents in all such cases shall be reckoned from the date of their initial appointment on MP Scale whether made through competitive process or otherwise.
- Applications must reach GCISC within 20 Days from the date of advertisement and received thereafter will not be entertained.
- GCISC reserves the right not to fill any of the advertised post without assigning any reasons thereof.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to the candidates called for test/interview.
How to Apply:
- Applications must be submitted on the National Job Portal (NJP) link https://njp.gov.pk/ and hard copies of detailed CVs along with NJP application print may be sent to Director (Admin & Finance)-GCISC, Emigration Tower, 6th Floor, 10-Mauve Area, Sector G-8/1, Islamabad Ph: 051-9262712-13, within 20 days from the date of advertisement.
- Title of the post must be written on the top right-hand corner of the Envelop.