Insurance-Company-PLIC-Latest-Jobs. Postal Life Insurance Company has been announced various vacant posts on Regular basis. Applications are invited from the candidates holding domicile of All Pakistan, who meet required criteria can submit their applications for following mentioned position to fill these posts. Subject jobs have also been published in News Paper.
- Manager Internal Audit
- Assistant Audit Manager-Team Lead
- Audit Officer-Team Lead
- Manager HR
- Assistant HR
- Manager AML/CFT Compliance
- Assistant Director Field
- Deputy Manager Compliance
- Manager Technology
- Lead Information Security
- Data Base Administrator
- Network Engineer
- Business Process Manager
- Manager Finance
- Assistant Account Officer
- Manager Corporate Affairs
- Assistant Manager Reinsurance
- Account Officer
- Assistant Corporate Affairs
- Marketing Manager
- Deputy Manager Regulation Compliance
- Assistant Manager Underwriting
- The recruitments will be made as per applicable Government Policies/Rules/Regulations.
- The Company is an equal opportunity employer. Female candidates are encouraged to apply.
- Candidates fulfilling the criteria mentioned for each post are encouraged to apply.
- Age relaxation is admissible to the candidates as per rules.
- Only shortlisted candidates meeting the defined criteria shall be called for interview.
- Department reserves the right to withdraw/postpone and increase or reduce the number of positions mentioned in the advertisement without assigning any reason.
- Preference will be given to the candidates having local domicile of concerned district.
- The employees of government/semi government/autonomous bodies should apply through their respective departments with NOCs.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered and they will be rejected without any intimation.
- Applications submitted after last date will not be considered and they will be rejected without any intimation.
- Candidates are advised to bring their original certificates/documents at the time of interview.
- Please note that no TA/DA would be given to the candidates for test/interviews.
- In case of submission of any forged / false documents, the candidate shall be liable to prosecution.
- Department will not be responsible for non-receipt or late receipt of call letters.
- Last date for submissions of applications is 22/3/2023.
How to Apply:
- Interested applicant that meet requirement criteria can submit their applications online Apply
- HR Department, PLICL