Table of Contents
Manager Jobs-Admin Jobs-Account Jobs
Manager Jobs. SMEDA-ITC GROWTH FOR RURAL ADVANCEMENT AND SUSTAINABLE PROGRESS (GRASP) PROJECT Small and Medium Enterprises Development Authority (SMEDA), Ministry of Industries and Production, Government of Pakistan in collaboration with International Trade Centre (ITC) is implementing selected components of a development project “Growth for Rural Advancement and Sustainable Progress”. GRASP is an EU funded project that will contribute to the reduction of poverty through development of rural SMEs by creating gender inclusive employment and income opportunities. The project focuses on the rural areas of Sindh and Balochistan provinces and work through targeted support to both the public and private sectors. Currently, SMEDA-ITC GRASP Project offers following positions:
- Project Manager
- Project Coordinator
- Field Officer
- Account & Admin Officer
- Deputy Manager
Jobs By City:
Masters and Graduation
25 to 35 Years
1 to 8 Years
How to Apply:
Interested candidates are invited to apply online http://22.214.171.124/ within 15 days of publication of this advertisement. We are an equal opportunity employer.
- Please visit http://126.96.36.199/ for detailed job descriptions and terms & conditions for all positions.
- All positions are contract based.
- A competitive remuneration package will be offered to the suitable candidates along with excellent working environment.
- Women are encouraged to apply. Relaxation of age limit of 05 years shall be applicable as permissible under Government instruction.
- Misinformation or any attempt to influence the selection process will be considered a definite disqualification, even if the candidate is otherwise qualified.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview.
- No TA/DA will be admissible.