Manager Jobs-Marketing Jobs-Latest Jobs in Pakistan-Private Jobs-2022 Jobs
Manager Jobs. Our client, a Karachi-based conglomerate with a diverse brand portfolio spanning across multiple industries, seeks to appoint a seasoned professional and an expert brand story teller as their General Manager Brand Marketing who will work closely with the leadership and other marketing & commercial verticals in a fast paced environment by developing and implementing potent & data driven brand and marketing strategies and is able to transform marketing from being a discretionary expense to a strategic business driver.
General Manager – Brand Marketing – Karachi
Chief Information Officer – Islamabad
Head Business Banking (Assets) – Islamabad
Head Administration – Islamabad
Head CAD – Islamabad
Head Digital Banking – Islamabad
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop and execute new brand strategies, improve existing brand strategies, and capitalize on emergent opportunities in line with the company’s overall business strategy. Review the brand architecture, own all upper funnel brand KPIs and set a long-term vision for each brand.
- Oversee marketing and brand planning, inclusive of the definition of target consumers and the development of the marketing mix.
- Develop strategies on consumer brand-interaction in order to encourage increased purchase.
- Have an in-depth understanding of the target audience and customer lifecycle. Ingrain customer value proposition in each campaign and message to attract new customers, engage them, get them to buy, and retain them over the long-term.
- Manage and optimize budgets across traditional and new media to reach brand and commercial targets. Tie every decision back to ROI and keep the budget in check. Establish a clear linkage between marketing and its contribution to sales or revenue.
- Determine KPIs for the marketing departments and track them on a regular basis.
- Setup, update and monitor approved calendar of events. Ensure on-time delivery/launch and present reports.
- Champion experimental marketing concepts, take calculated risks and find opportunities to break the clutter.
- Monitor competitive landscape and conduct marketing research, brand tracking, and campaign analysis.
- Stay abreast with industry best practices and latest trends.
- Transform data, research and intuition into innovative marketing campaigns that help the company and brands stand out.
- Lead and empower high-performing collaborative teams. Define the departmental vision and instill it in all levels of the brand and marketing teams to make up part of the work culture.
- Serve as the primary marketing point of contact with the external business partners, enabling strong, collaborative working relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Lead go-to-market planning and drive cross-functional collaboration within the business.
- Ensure consistent and effective brand story throughout all touch points.
- Scale creative capabilities and processes through optimal combination of agency partners and internal staff. Develop metrics and utilize tracking toolkits to optimize creative messages and monitor performance.
- Minimum 16 years of education, preferably, Master’s from a renowned and HEC recognized university or institution / equivalent foreign degree holder institution, preferably in the disciplines of Marketing and / or Management.
- Minimum 15 years of professional experience, preferably in a large national/multinational organization with at least 10 years of recent functional experience in a similar role at an equivalent position with a significant B2C focus and experience of working in both regulated and deregulated markets.
- Related experience if any should be in core marketing and branding roles.
- Category management experience is strongly preferred.
- Experience in digital marketing with proven projects and campaigns that created impact and drove key social media and web metrics.
- Possesses a solid understanding of design and how it plays a role in user experience.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Possess strong market knowledge of each province as the role requires local consumer understanding to develop brand equity and marketing strategies.
- The candidate should not be more than 50 years of age as of last date of submission of application.
Deadline September 18, 2022.
How to Apply:
- Online apply at http://jobs.hrs-int.com/
- Only Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.