Medical Teaching Institute Jobs-Latest Jobs
Medical Teaching Institute Jobs. The Medical Director MTI GKMC/BKMC required the services of qualified candidates Govern under MTI Act 2015 (As Amended) for the positions mentioned below in Medical Teaching Institution (Bacha Khan Medical Complex/ Gajju Khan Medical College) Swabi.
- Medico Legal Officer
- Trainee Registrar
- MBBS or equivalent qualification recognized by PMC/PMDC. Preference will be given to those having DMJ or experience in a forensic department.
- Preferably in Neuro Surgery/ENT/Dermatology/Orthopedic.
Terms and Conditions:
- Application form is available on http://www.gkmcs.edu.pk along with Covering Letter, CV/Resume attested Educational testimonial, CNIC, Experience Certificate/s should be addressed to Medical Director. The required documents should reach to the HUMAN RESOURCES DEPARTMENT BACHA KHAN MEDICAL COMPLEX SHAHMANSOOR Swabi by 13th January 2023.
- Application must be in a sealed envelope, with the position applied for clearly written shall be sent through Courier/TCS.
- By hand application will not be entertained. Incomplete applications or without bank deposit slip will not be entertained. Job Specification is available on the website www.gkmcs.edu.pk.
- Any application/ document received after the closing date/Deadline shall be stand rejected.
- No document will be accepted/changed/replaced once received along with the application.
- The MTI GKMC/BKMC has the right to increase and decrease or cancel any or all of the positions.
- In-Service Employees shall apply through Proper Channel, wherein upon selection, they will have to resign from the Current Position.
- Recruitment and selection of appropriate candidates will be done with transparency & merit. In case of selection/ appointment the services of such candidate will be governed by the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Medical Teaching Institutions Reform Act 2015 (As Amended) and the rules regulations framed by there under.
- Only shortlisted candidate will be called for Test/Interview. (After Scrutiny if the number of candidates is more then 5:1 ratio of the required position (if selection committee decided so) a screening test will be conducted and those who qualify will be shortlisted for interview).
- (The final passing score in screening test will be decided by selection committee and it will not contribute to final selection process).
- The candidate shall provide the original documents/credentials at the time of interview.
- No TA/DA shall be admissible for Test/Interview.
- Subsequent to the application, no further correspondence will be entertained regarding the selection process. Any unofficial attempt will automatically disqualify the candidates.
- All documents and experience Certificate will be verified and any subsequent false or misleading document will result in to disqualification from the process.
- The experience certificate submitted with the application will be considered, no additional certificates will be entertained later on.
- Application processing fee of Rs. 1000/- must be deposited in bank account number mentioned below for both positions as case processing fee. The original deposit Slip must be attached with application form. The applicant may keep photocopy of deposit slip for his/her record.
- If selected the employee must pay degree verification fees.
- If selected the employee must be willing to relocate to MTI GKMC/BKMC and allied Hospitals. (ISB-G)