Ministry Jobs-LDC Jobs-UDC Jobs-Govt Jobs
Ministry Jobs. Applications are invited from suitable candidates to fill up the following posts in Pakistan Marine Academy, Karachi on regular basis
- Steno typist
- Junior Nautical Instructor
- Health and Hygiene Instructor
- Junior Catering Instructor
- UDC Jobs
- LDC Jobs
- Telephone Operator
- Sick Bay Attendant
- Laboratory Assistant
- Fire Pump Operator
- Dispatch Rider
- Duplicate Machine Operator
- Naib Qasid
- MT Cleaner
- Intermediate, FSc, Matric, Middle and Primary
- 18 to 40 Years
How to Apply:
- The eligible candidates are advised to apply online through National Job Portal Link http://nip.gov.pk Candidates applying for more than one post should apply online separately for each post.
- Applications on the format given below for the posts from St Nos. 17 to 22 only and may be sent to the undersigned till closing date if not applied online
- Candidates who fulfil prescribed qualification / experience having domicile of the relevant Region/ Province / District mentioned against each post are eligible to apply. Females, Minorities and Disabled are encouraged to apply.
- All candidates applying for the above-mentioned post(s) shall be entitled to general upper age relaxation of five years in the maximum age limit given above. Further relaxation will be given if admissible under the rules. Minimum and maximum age shall be calculated on the closing date of the receipt of applications 5. The Federal Government reserves the right not to fill any vacancy or to increase or decrease the number of vacancies if the circumstances so warranted
- Candidatos already in government service should apply through proper channel.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be called for test / interview. No TADA will be admissible for the purpose of test time/interview
- Candidates will be required to bring original Documents and two (02) sets of attested copies of documents at the time of test interview
- Information provided while applying online will be verified. In case of any false or forged information, the Commandant, PMA reserves the right to cancel candidature of any person in any stage (even after employment, if so, revealed later) and to initiate legal proceedings against the applicant.
- All candidates will be provisionally allowed to appear in the test/Interview subject to scrutiny of their eligibility after the recruitment process.
- This application form and the advertisement is also available on the website of Ministry of Maritime Affairs https://moma.gov.pk and on the website of Pakistan Marine Academy http://marineacademy.edu.pk
- Last date to apply is 03rd November, 2022
Postal Address Contact No. NAZIR AHMED LANJWANI ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER Pakistan Marine Academy Hawksbay Road, Mauripur, Karachi. Ph. 021-99241201-5