Ministry of Housing and Works Jobs-Intermediate Jobs-Matric Jobs-Govt Jobs
Ministry of Housing and Works Jobs. Applications are invited for filling up the following temporary posts in Estate Office Management. Same add is also advertised in newspapers.
- Steno Typist
- Data Entry Operator
- Sub Inspector
- Account Clerk
- Naib Qasid
How to Apply:
- Those who fulfill the requisite qualification mentioned against each post may apply online on https://njp.gov.pk/ within 1 5-days of publication of this advertisement.
- All the recruitment will be observed as per Establishment Division’s policy available on website vide O.M. No. F. 53/1/2008-SP dated 22/10/2014, 16-01-2015 and 03-03-2015 and subsequent amendments made time to time.
- Establishment Division’s vide O.M. No. 14/4/2019-SP dated 19-12-2022 has accorded NOC to fill-up the above mentioned posts through open advertisement.
- The applicants shall download the test/interview admission certificate from the above given link/website.
- At the time of test / interview, the applicants may provide / shown original download admission certificate along with original CNIC.
- The applications received after due date will not be entertained.
- Applicants who wish to apply for more than one post shall apply separately.
- No application will be accepted by Dak / Post.
- Employees of Government / Semi Government bodies / Corporations should provide their NOC at the time of Interview after the successful in Written Test.
- The general age relaxation for a period of 05-years in upper age limit would be granted as per Establishment Division O.M No. 9/2/91- R-5 dated 28-11-2000 and clarification dated 24-06-2010.
- Only those candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria will be call for Test / Interview.
- Estate Office reserves the right to cancel, reduce or enhance the number of posts at any time.
- The relevant / required documents (in original) should be submitted / shown at the time of Test / Interview. Copies of the documents will not be entertained.
- As per Government rules 2% quota will be observed for disabled persons who have disability certificate from the authorized provincial department / National Council for the Rehabilitation of Disabled Persons as well as CNIC issued by NADRA for disable persons. 15. No TA/DA will be admissible to appear for test/ interview.
IMRAN ALI SOOMRO Assistant Director (Admin) Tel No. 051-9219395