Ministry of Information Jobs
Ministry of Information Jobs. Directorate of Electronic Media and Publications (DEMP) Islamabad requires services of qualified and experienced individuals for appointment against a PSDP project titled “CENTRAL MONITORING UNIT” (CMU) on following positions purely on contract basis.
- Media Assest Manager
- System Support Manager
- Media Research Analyst
- Network Administrator
- Data Base Administrator
- Graphic Designer
- Content Creator/Animator
How to Apply:
- The age limit for applicants is 28-40 years at the time of closing of applications.
- The initial appointment will be made purely on contract basis for a period of One year (01) further extendable for another one (01) year depending upon the satisfactory performance of the individual project tenure.
- Applications along with detailed CVs must reach the undersigned through mail or email at the following address within 15 days of the advertisement.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview. Detailed TOR’s and application form are available at http://www.njp.gov.pk, and http://www.demp.gov.pk DEMP website.
- Salary shall be as per the Finance Division O.M No. F.No 4(9) R-14/2008 dated 18th April 2022. Government employee may apply for project post through proper channel as per rules.
- No TAVDA is admissible for applicants to be called for interview. Incomplete applications or applications received after due date shall not be considered and no intimation will be given.
- The department has the right to cancel the advertisement/hiring process at any stage without assigning any reason.
Project Director Directorate of Electronic Media & Publications (DEMP) Benevolent Fund Building, Zero Point, Islamabad. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 051-9252320, FAX: 051-9252109