Ministry of Religious Affair Jobs 2022
Ministry of Religious Affair Jobs 2022 Applications are invited from suitable candidates for recruitment against the following posts in the Web Evaluation Cell of Ministry of Religious Affairs & Interfaith Harmony (RA&IH ) Islamabad:
Research Assistant Jobs in Ministry of Religious Affairs and Interfaith Harmony Islamabad
Advertisement of Ministry of Religious Affair Jobs 2022:
GENERAL INFORMATION/ INSTRUCTIONS:
- 1. The recruitment shall be made in accordance with the recruitment Policy conveyed by Establishment Division vide 0.Ms dated 22.10.2014 and 53/1/2008-SP dated 06.05.2020 as amended from time to time and for appointment in BPS-01 to BS-15 vide Notification dated 11.03.2020.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test/ interview.
- Applicants already in Government service must apply through proper channel otherwise application will not be entertained and they would have no right to claim.
- Incomplete applications, advance copies, and those received after due date will not be entertained.
- All the candidates applying for the above-mentioned post (s) shall be entitled for relaxation of five years in upper age limit as per rules. Any other relaxation in upper age limit will be given as admissible under the rules.
- The candidates shall provide original documents along with set of attested copies of the degrees / Certificate by HEC/ recognized Board/ Institute and any other documents at the time of interview. The information given by the applicants will be verified and in case of any false or forged information/ documents by the candidates, the Ministry of Religious Affairs & Interfaith Harmony reserves the right to cancel candidature of the particular candidate even after employment. Legal action will also be taken against the said candidate.
- The Ministry of Religious Affairs & Interfaith Harmony reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of posts as per requirement against any post without assigning any reason or cancel the recruitment process at any stage.
- Applications as per format given below along with copy of CNIC and 01 photograph may reach to Section Officer (Admin), Ministry of Religious Affairs & Interfaith Harmony, 1st Floor, TUV-Kohsar Block, New Secretariat, Islamabad on or before 21.03.2022. Please do not attach any other document with the application form.
- Candidates can also apply online by visiting the link https://mora.gov.pk. Those who apply online. they do not need to forward application through courier service/ mail.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in test/ Interview