Pakistan Engineering Council Jobs-Sunday Jobs-Latest Jobs-Govt Jobs
Pakistan Engineering Council Jobs. Applications are invited for the following posts in Pakistan Engineering Council (PEC) from the candidates who fulfill the educational qualification, experience and age limit criteria as mentioned below. The applications must submit ONLINE on the link given below within 15 days of publication of this advertisement i.e.by January 23, 2023 (1700 hours).
- Additional Registrar/Senior Director MIS
- Director Administrator
- Director HRM
- Deputy Director MIS
- Deputy Director Techno Legal Affair
- Internal Auditor
- Assistant Director Techno Legal Affair
- Assistant Director HR
- Assistant Director Admin
- State Officer
- PS to Registrar
How to Apply:
- Applications are to be submitted ONLINE through PEC Job Portal on jobs.pec.org.pk. All requisite documents should be uploaded correctly. In case of no/irrelevant/incorrect uploading of documents, the application will not be accepted.
- For the Posts at Sr. No. 01 to 03; Forward printed copy of online applications duly signed by the applicant to PEC at below mentioned address along with attested copies of educational certificate/degrees, experience letters, CNIC, domicile, NOC (if applicable) and detailed Curriculum Vitae with latest picture.
- At the time of interview, the candidates will have to bring original educational certificates/degrees, experience letters, CNIC, domicile and NOC (if applicable) for verification. Age relaxation as per Government Rules will be admissible.
- Persons serving in Govt./Public/Autonomous organizations must obtain NOC from respective department.
- No application will be entertained without said NOC.
- Age limit shall be calculated as per closing date of application as given in advertisement.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for Test/Interview, as the case may be.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in Test/interview, as the case may be.
- The Competent Authority reserves the right to post the selected candidate anywhere in Pakistan, if required.
- The Competent Authority reserves the right to increase or decrease the no of posts, reject any or all the applications or cancel the recruitment process at any stage without assigning any reason.
- For all Engineering positions registration with PEC is mandatory. Last date for submission of applications is January 23, 2023 (1700 hours).
- For further details, please visit PEC website http://www.pec.org.pk.
Director Human Resource Pakistan Engineering Council Ataturk Avenue (East), G-5/2, Islamabad, Tel: 051-9219500, 9219036-38