Pakistan Machine Tool Factory Jobs-Latest Jobs
Pakistan Machine Tool Factory Jobs. We seek to hire a dynamic and career oriented professional for position of Managing Director, for Pakistan Machine Tool Factory, Karachi. Applications are invited from self-motivated professionals with proven leadership skills and ability to develop and execute Company’s business strategies.
- MANAGING DIRECTOR
- Prepare and implement comprehensive business plans to facilitate cost-effective operations.
- Implement forward looking approach for identification of challenges and market emerging trends.
- Oversee the Company’s financial performance, investments, risks and business ventures to achieve and sustain long term profitable growth.
- Provide strategic advice to the board and Group CEO.
- Communicate and maintain trust relationships with shareholders, business partners and authorities.
- Ensure that Company and SECP policies and guidelines are communicated to all levels in the Company and are followed in letter and spirit.
- Delegate responsibilities and supervise the work of executives providing guidance and motivation to drive maximum performance.
Skills and Qualification:
- Proven experience as Managing Director or other senior managerial position in a leading organization.
- Demonstrable experience in developing strategic and business plans.
- Thorough knowledge of market changes and forces that influence the Company and business.
- Strong understanding of corporate finance and measures of performance.
- Familiarity with corporate regulations and management best practices.
- Proven organizational and leadership skills. Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- BS/MS in Mechanical, Industrial, Metallurgy or related Engineering disciplines, preferably with MBA degree.
Experience & Emoluments:
- Must have 20 to 25 years post qualification experience, working in an engineering, fabrication or steel manufacturing organization with at least 08 years at a senior management position.
- Upper age limit is 55 years.
- Relaxation of 1-2 years can be considered based on exceptional qualification, experience and performance.
- This position comes with a 3 years contract, further renewable with mutual consent.
- Due to strategic nature of job only Pakistani Nationals are encouraged to apply.
How to Apply:
Candidate are required to submit resume latest by 31″ January 2023. Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy to email@example.com mentioning position applied for in the subject line. website https://pmtfl.com/
Pakistan Machine Tool Factory Jobs