Pakistan Single Window-PSW-Latest-Jobs
Pakistan Single Window-PSW-Latest-Jobs. Pakistan Single Window (PSW) has been announced various vacant posts on Contract basis. Applications are invited from the candidates holding domicile of All Pakistan, who meet required criteria can submit their applications for following mentioned position to fill these posts. Subject jobs have also been published in News Paper.
- Associate Software Architect
- Principal Software Engineer, Principal Software Engineer-II, Lead Software Engineer
- Sr. Software Engineer/Sr. Software Engineer-II, Sr. Software Engineer-III
- Analyst Software Engineer/Software Engineer/Software Engineer-II
- Senior Software Engineer – DevOps
- Analyst Software Engineer – DevOps / Software Engineer – DevOps
- Senior SQA Analyst-I/Senior SQA Analyst-II/Senior SQA Analyst-III
- Principal Data Analyst/Engineer/Principal Data Analyst-II/Engineer/Lead Data Analyst/Engineer
- Senior Data Analyst-I/Engineer/Senior Data Analyst-ll/Engineer/Senior Data Analyst-III/Engineer
- Senior Data Scientist
- Senior Product Owner
- Product Owner
- Principal Database Administrator
- Release Manager Private Sector Specialist (e-Commerce and Private Sector Engagement)
- Senior IT Business/System Analyst
- Business Analyst
- Associate IT Business/System Analyst
- Senior Business Analyst
- Assistant Manager Change Management
- Senior Technology Officer
- Head of Information Security
- Deputy Manager IT Ops & Support
- Information Security Engineer
- Associate Systems Engineer
- Associate Systems Engineer – Servers & Storage
- Associate Project Manager – IT
- Communication Manager
- Media Consultant
- Deputy Manager Learning & Development
Navy Jobs-Sailor Jobs-Govt Jobs-Latest Jobs-2022 Jobs
- The recruitments will be made as per applicable Government Policies/Rules/Regulations.
- The Company is an equal opportunity employer. Female candidates are encouraged to apply.
- Candidates fulfilling the criteria mentioned for each post are encouraged to apply.
- Age relaxation is admissible to the candidates as per rules.
- Only shortlisted candidates meeting the defined criteria shall be called for interview.
- Department reserves the right to withdraw/postpone and increase or reduce the number of positions mentioned in the advertisement without assigning any reason.
- Preference will be given to the candidates having local domicile of concerned district.
- The employees of government/semi government/autonomous bodies should apply through their respective departments with NOCs.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered and they will be rejected without any intimation.
- Applications submitted after last date will not be considered and they will be rejected without any intimation.
- Candidates are advised to bring their original certificates/documents at the time of interview.
- Please note that no TA/DA would be given to the candidates for test/interviews.
- In case of submission of any forged / false documents, the candidate shall be liable to prosecution.
- Department will not be responsible for non-receipt or late receipt of call letters.
- Last date for submissions of applications is 31-03-2023.
How to Apply:
- Interested applicant that meet requirement criteria can submit their application online Apply or E Mail at email@example.com
- HR Department, Pakistan Single Window