Table of Contents
Pakistan Steel Mill Jobs-Administration Jobs-MBA Jobs-MPA Jobs-Govt Jobs
Pakistan Steel Mill Jobs. PAKISTAN STEEL MILLS is a Public Sector Company that seeks to attract a dynamic and result oriented is looking for suitable persons for appointment on Contract Basis as GENERAL MANAGER (ADMINISTRATION & PERSONNEL) fulfilling the following criteria:
GENERAL MANAGER (ADMINISTRATION & PERSONNEL)
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- MBA (HR) / MPA from HEC recognized University.
- Having overall 20-Years, experience and minimum 5-Year’s post qualification experience at Senior Managerial level in the large scale Public Sector Organization.
- Well conversant with the labor factory, Retrenchment laws, Ministerial affairs and dealing with the matters relating to HR & Administration.
- Demonstrated leadership, communication and inter personnel skills to meet organizational objectives.
- Must be computer literate having excellent presentation skill.
- Deals the affairs of audit with Public Account Committee (PAC) & Departmental Account Committee(DAC).
- Deals with outside agencies FIA NAB and Police.
CORE AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
- To plan develop and implement strategies for HR & Administration Operation including recruitment policies, practices of selection, hiring at large level, discipline. pay and perquisites/ benefits, training and development, succession planning, moral and motivation etc.
- To formulate promotion policies for the employees of various categories/trades to address their grievances.
- To ensure efficiency of HR & Administration Operations in order to provide prompt and effective service to the employees including workers, officers and executives.
- To establish and maintain appropriate system for performance management performance appraisal.
- To keep prompt liaison with the shop floor managers to ensure extension of optimum HR & Administration support for their operations and initiatives.
- To advise the Top Management on best HR & Administration policies and practices to ensure continuous improvement and up-dation in existing system. Possess practical working knowledge of employee benefits including fringe benefits and other welfare measures.
- To organize various training programs for workforce according to the job requirement and conduct adequate training session with the help of HRD Wing for creating control and compliance consciousness among workforce.
How to Apply:
Candidates may submit their application together with CV, contains complete details particularly date of birth, positions hold by them & duration of stay etc, along with attested copies of Degrees / relevant experience / Certificates, Domicile, CNIC, recent photograph, addressed to: Section Head (CP&HR) Administration & Personnel Department Pakistan Steel, Bin Qasim, Karachi Contact No.0347-2281322
General Terms and Conditions:
- Upper age limit 62-Years.
- Appointment will initially be on a One Year Contract, extendable with mutual consent.
- Market based competitive remuneration and benefits will be provided.
- Use of any extraneous influence during the selection process would immediately result in the disqualification of the candidate.
- Only short listed candidates will be called for an interview. No TADA will be admissible for Interview.
- Within 15 Working days of publication of the advertisement Incomplete applications or without documents or received after due date will not be entertained.
Please visit our website http://www.paksteel.com.pk.