Table of Contents
PPSC Jobs-Govt Jobs in Pakistan-Latest Jobs in Pakistan-Agriculture Jobs-MSc Jobs
PPSC Jobs-Govt Jobs in Pakistan. PUNJAB PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION, LAHORE. AGRICULTURE DEPARTMENT Directorate of Floriculture (TER)
- Instructor (Floriculture)
- Assistant Research Officer
- Agriculture Officer
42 to 45 Years
PPSC has introduced the feature of Online Fee Collection. Applicants are advised to deposit fees online by using the following mediums:
- Mobile Phone Banking
- Internet Banking
- Over the counter (by visiting the nearest *1 Link Member Banks Branches) * 1 Link Member Banks (Approx. 37 Banks): https://1link.net.pk/members/
Now Applicants can also deposit fees using Jazz Cash, Easy Paisa, U Paisa, and other available micro-finance banks.
The following are NOT accepted:
- Fee deposited on old Challan Form (32-A) of PPSC
- Bank Draft
- Pay Order
User manual and videos on how to deposit fee online” are available on the PPSC website.
DISCLAIMER FOR BANKS:
Make the payment of challan using PSID, under the option of “GoPb” biller.
Closing Date for Submission of Online Applications 29G) 19 September 2022
- Please read the “General Instructions” regarding Application Fee, Written Test, Interview on PPSC website http://www.ppsc.gop.pk before applying online.
- Employees of Semi Government and Autonomous Bodies of Federal Government or Provincial Government and those of Local Bodies are not entitled to age concession for the period of their service in such organization.
- In case a candidate claims that his/her qualification is equivalent to the prescribed qualification, he/she will be required to submit equivalence certificate of his/her foreign/local qualification, issued by the Competent Authority of HEC/PMDC/PMC/PEC & QEDC of concerned Administrative Department, which will be accepted by the Commission as Final, at the time of interview or whenever asked by the Commission.
- If a candidate fails to submit Equivalence Certificate issued by the Competent Authority at the time of interview or whenever asked by the Commission, his/her candidature shall be cancelled.
- In case, a candidate claims experience of private firm/entity, he/she must bring proof at the time of interview that the firm /entity is registered with SECP, Registrar of Firms or any other Regulatory Authority, failing which his/ her application shall be rejected. The candidates will ensure that after applying for a particular post they will immediately apply for Departmental Permission Certificate/NOC in their concerned Department(s) and provide the Departmental Permission Certificate/NOC at the time of interview (if called).
- The candidates just after applying for a particular post advertised by PPSC will ensure that they have obtained/applied for registration in PEC/PNC/PMDC/PMC/PVMC or other relevant body for Registration Certificate on or before the Closing Date and provide the same at the time of interview (if called).
- The candidates will ensure that they will provide marks obtained/total marks or percentage certificate of all degrees, issued by the Competent Authority, at the time of interview.
- CGPA is not acceptable. No information, whatsoever, shared by anyone other than on the PPSC’s website, is authentic; therefore, candidates must not trust any such information.
- The Shorthand Test and Typing & Proficiency Test, if required, will ONLY be held at Lahore.