Table of Contents
Punjab Wildlife Parks Department Jobs
Punjab Wildlife Parks Department Jobs. Wildlife breeding Center in Koh-e-Suleman range districts Dera Gazi Khan announced various posts on contract basic.
- Wildlife Supervisor
- Wildlife Inspector
- Wildlife Watcher
- Animal Keeper
- The recruitments will be made as per applicable Government Policies/Rules/Regulations.
- The Company is an equal opportunity employer. Female candidates are encouraged to apply.
- Candidates fulfilling the criteria mentioned for each post are encouraged to apply.
- Age relaxation is admissible to the candidates as per rules.
- Only shortlisted candidates meeting the defined criteria shall be called for interview.
- The employees of government/semi government/autonomous bodies should apply through their respective departments with NOCS.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered and they will be rejected without any intimation.
- Applications submitted after last date will not be considered and they will be rejected without any intimation.
- Candidates are advised to bring their original certificates/documents at the time of interview.
- Please note that no TA/DA would be given to the candidates for test/interviews.
- In case of submission of any forged / false documents, the candidate shall be liable to prosecution.
- Department will not be responsible for non-receipt or late receipt of call letters.
- Last date for submissions of applications is 6 Feb 2023.
How to Apply:
- Interested applicant that meet requirement criteria can submit their applications along with Domicile, passport size photographs, qualification Certificates (Attested), CNIC (Attested), experience certificates & Mobile Number send to below given address.
- Deputy Director Wildlife Dera Gazi Khan, Forest Complex, Dera Gazi Khan. Website https://dgkhan.punjab.gov.pk/tribal_area