University of Gujrat Jobs-Education Jobs-Govt Jobs
University of Gujrat Jobs. Applications are invited for the post of Research Associate and Research Assistant for a 01-year contract (extendable), under HEC funded NRPU project (No.16764) entitled “No Cure For What Ails Us: An Analysis of the Media Constructed Disconnect Between Human Development Issues And Possible Solutions.” Walk-in Interview for the Post of
- Research Associate
- Research Assistant
The job for the current project includes research-related work such as the preparation of manuscripts, thesis, and presentations, regular meetings with the supervisor and principal investigator (PI) to discuss research assignments, gathering and analyzing data, preparing materials or reports for submission to funding agencies, assistance to any other students working on assigned research projects, project meetings, other duties as assigned by research supervisor/ principal investigator (PI).
- Date of Interview: January 27, 2023 (Friday)
- Time: 10:30 AM at Office of Research, Innovation and Commercialization (ORIC), University of Gujrat, HH Campus, Gujrat.
- The eligible candidates are invited to walk-in-interview at the given time and place. The candidates must bring one original & two sets of attested photocopies of academic certificates, three passport-size photographs, and curriculum vitae.
- The students with Good skill in basic scientific research methods and research tools would be preferred.
- The Principal Investigator (PI) will have the exclusive right to terminate the engagement due to unsatisfactory performance at any time.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for the interview.
- No separate letter will be issued.
Dr. Muhammad Yousaf Principal Investigator (Assistant Professor) Centre for Media and Communication Studies, University of Gujrat, Hafiz Hayat Campus, Gujrat Contact: 0301-8027394 Email: email@example.com website: https://www.uog.edu.pk/