Virtual University Jobs-DAE Jobs-Matric Jobs-Latest Jobs
Virtual University Jobs. Blended Virtual Education Project for Knowledge Economy, Virtual University of Pakistan requires the services of bright and motivated individuals for the project on contractual basis. The initial appointment will be for a period of one-year, which may be extended upon satisfactory performance on yearly basis up to four years or till the completion of the project, whichever is earlier.
- Manager IT/PM
- Graphic Designer
- Account Officer
- Post Producer/Video Editor
- Assistant Maintenance Engineer
- Network Administrator
- Make up Artist (Female)
- MBA, MPA, M.Com, BSCS, Intermediate, DAE and Matric
- 1 to 7 Years
How to Apply:
Please read the following instructions before applying:
- The maximum age limit for the posts is 60 years.
- Those already in the government/ semi-government service or autonomous bodies will be required to provide ‘No Objection Certificate (NOC) from their current employer, at the time of submission of job application.
- Part time, honorary, visiting, apprenticeship and internee experience will not be counted as experience.
- Only eligible/short-listed candidates will be contacted individually for the interview. All post, except marked (*), shall be applied online http://www.vu.edu.pk/jobs.
- It is mandatory to fill all relevant information on online job application form.
- Application for the post mentioned with (*) must reach this office in hard form along with complete documents, including NOC, by registered post within 15 days of publication of this ad. Please clearly mention “Blended Virtual Education Project for Knowledge Economy, Virtual University of Pakistan” on the envelope.
- Candidate(s) who want to apply for more than one post, must apply separately for each post.
- For the posts without(*), a processing fee of Rs. 1000/- (non-refundable) and the post with (*), a processing fee of Rs. 500/- (non-refundable) shall be paid separately for all posts.
- These amounts shall be paid through challan form (available on website). Without processing fee(s), application(s) will not processed/entertained.
- Written test for any or all posts may be conducted, at the discretion of the Project University, where deemed necessary.
- Candidate(s) shall sign an affidavit, at the time of interview, stating that she is not dual national and in case of selection s/he shall not keep dual job, in any manner.
- In case of selection/appointment, candidate(s) shall submit fitness certificate, issued by Medical Superintendent (MS) of Civil/Government Hospital & Corona Vaccination Certificate.
- In case of any deficiency in the eligibility or fake/ incomplete information is provided by the candidate, his/her candidature will be cancelled, or his/her job will be terminated, immediately, at any stage.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in the interview.
- The Project reserves the right to reject any or all applications, at any stage, without assigning any reason.
- The project is an equal opportunity provider.
- Special persons are encouraged to apply.
- The project-based salaries are on lump sum basis (subject to Tax Laws) and without any fringe benefits. For further information, please contact:
DIRECTORATE OF ADMINISTRATION Blended Virtual Education Project for Knowledge Economy, Virtual University of Pakistan Plot No.26-B, Ali Arcade Near Babri Mosque, G-10 Markaz, Islamabad UAN: (042) 111-880-880, Ext: 6524