WAPDA Jobs-Engineering Jobs-Latest Jobs-2022 Jobs
WAPDA Jobs. National Transmission and Dispatch Company Limited (NTDC) is backing the economic growth of the Country through its excellent Transmission & Dispatch network with optimum utilization of resources and by providing a rewarding workplace for the employees. The Company invites applications from energetic and competent candidates for the following positions on contract basis:
- Junior Engineer (Electrical/Electronics)
- Junior Engineer (Civil)
- Assistant Manager (HR)
- Assistant Manager (Corporate Accounts)
How to Apply:
- Candidates are advised to apply online on prescribed Application Form available on NTS website http://www.nts.org.pk.
Term and Conditions:
- Candidates must possess recognized-relevant-degree/equivalence by HEC. Candidates awaiting their results are not eligible to apply.
- Photocopies of educational documents / experience certificates are not required at this stage.
- Candidates are advised to deposit the test fee of Rs. 550/- (Rupees Five Hundred & fifty only) as prescribed by NTS. V. Only short-listed candidates will be called for test/interview.
- Original documents/degrees (HEC verified)/certificates must be presented by the candidates at the time of interview.
- Candidates may contact NTS for any query/enquiry regarding written test, display of provisional and final list of candidates, roll number slips, test centers, results etc.
- Five (05) years general age relaxation has already been included in the age limit. No further age relaxation shall be granted except relaxation mentioned at (Sr#’ix &x’)
- Upper age limit is relaxable up to 03 years to the candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes, Buddhist Community, Recognized Tribes of Tribal Areas (Ex-FATA), Gilgit Baltistan and Azad Kashmir.
- NTDC / Government employees, who have completed two (02) years continuous service on the closing date of receipt of applications are allowed up to ten (10) years relaxation in the prescribed age limit. However, they shall apply through proper channel.
- Where a candidate is entitled to age relaxation under more than one category (at instructions at Sr#. “xv”), he shall be allowed relaxation in age only in ONE category.
- Incomplete applications or applications containing incorrect information shall be disqualified at any stage, even after employment, with cost.
- The candidates who have been weeded out of service on disciplinary ground as well as dismissed or debarred for future employment are not eligible to apply.
- The stated BPS based positions will be considered for regularization after successful completion of the contract period and satisfactory performance as per rules.
- Candidates, if selected against these positions will be required to perform duties anywhere in Pakistan as per requirement of the Company. However for Sr.#01, selected Candidates against respective quotas may preferably be posted in Islamabad and Jamshoro as per Company requirement(s).
- No TA/DA will be allowed to the candidates for Test or Interview. xvii. NTDC reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of posts or withhold the recruitment process at any stage.
- Last date for receipt of applications is Monday, October 17, 2022.
General Manager HR NTDC | National Testing Service (NTS) 2nd Floor, Shaheen Complex, Plot # 96, Street # 4, H-8/1, Egerton Road, Lahore Islamabad