WAPDA Jobs-LLB Jobs-Sunday Jobs
WAPDA Jobs. National Transmission & Dispatch Company Limited (NTDC is backing the economic growth of the Country through its excellent Transmission & Dispatch network with optimum utilization of resources and by providing a rewarding workplace for the employees. The Company invites applications from energetic and experienced candidates for the following positions:
- Director General (Legal)
- Manager Corporate & Regulatory Affaire
- Manager Litigation
- Manager Energy Contracts
- Deputy Manager (Corporate Counselling)
- Deputy Manager (Regulatory Affaire)
- Assistant Manager (Software Applications)
- Junior Executives (Data Support Team)
For Serial No. 1 to 4
- The interested candidates are advised to visit the NTDC website: http://www.ntdc.gov.pk/careers for detailed information and to apply online on the prescribed application form.
- The online filled prescribed application form (print) along with detailed CV, copy of credentials (Education, work experience, and CNIC), and recent passport size photograph, must reach the office of General Manager HR NTDC, Hall # 8, 2nd Floor, Shaheen Complex, Egerton Road, Lahore, within due date, through courier service or Pakistan post etc.
For Serial No. 5 to 8
- Candidates are advised to apply online on prescribed Application Form available on NTS website http://www.nts.org.pk.
- Photocopies of educational documents / experience certificates are not required at this stage.
- Candidates are advised to deposit the test fee as per following, as prescribed by NTS:
- Rs. 550/- (Rupees Five Hundred & fifty only) – for Sr. No. 5 to 7, and
- Rs. 500/- (Rupees Five Hundred only) – for Sr. No. 8.
- Candidates may contact NTS for any query/enquiry regarding written test, display of provisional and final list of candidates, roll number slips, test centers, results etc.
- Application forms/ fee chalans can be dispatched at National Testing Service (NTS), Plot # 96, Street # 4, H-8/1, Islamabad, as per guidelines provided on NTS website.
- Last date for receipt of applications is Monday, October 17, 2022.
- Candidates must possess recognized-relevant-degree/equivalence by HEC. Candidates awaiting their result are not eligible to apply.
- All the positions are contract based, and selected candidate will be offered lump-sum market pay package and will not be regularized in service.
- The candidates appearing in the interview must bring their original CNIC, original educational certificates along with photocopies duly verified by HEC and verified copies of experience certificate(s).
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview.
- No TADA will be provided for the interview/written test.
- Incomplete or applications received after the due date will not be entertained.
- Concealment of fact(s) and misleading information will disqualify the candidate at any stage of the recruitment and even after selection.
- NTDC is an equal opportunity employer, and all genders are encouraged to apply.
- NTDC reserves all the rights to withhold this recruitment process at any stage without assigning any reason. PIDL-929 General Manager HR NTDC National Testing Service (NTS) 2nd Floor, Shaheen Complex, Plot # 96, Street # 4, H-8/1, Egerton Road, Lahore Islamabad