WAPDA Jobs-SEPCO Jobs-Sindh Govt Jobs
WAPDA Jobs. SEPCO, a Govt. owned power company mandated under its license to provide electricity to customers in upper Sindh, is seeking applications from competent and self-motivated candidates for the following positions initially for a period of one year on contract basis with lump sum salary / pay equivalent to the initial pay scales mentioned against each extendable on satisfactory performance:
- Junior Engineer/SDO
- Assistant Manager (Commercial)//RO
- MBA, M.Com, MSc, BE and BSc Engineering
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates may submit online applications against each post at http://apply.sts.net.pk
- Government servants / serving employees, who have completed two (02) years continuous service on the closing date for receipt of applications, shall apply through proper channel.
- After submission of online application candidates may download system generated challan of Rs.700/- (Rupees Seven Hundred only) and deposit it in any branch of ABL / MCB Bank Ltd.
- Candidates are required to upload CNIC, domicile, one recent photograph and academic documents when applying online. Candidates with disability are required to upload CNIC having wheelchair logo issued by NADRA.
- The test will be conducted in major cities of Pakistan i.e. Islamabad, Lahore, Peshawar, Quetta, Karachi, and Sukkur. (The test center will be arranged subject to receipt of minimum 300 applications for the center else the candidates will be allocated the nearest test center).
- Candidates meeting the eligibility criteria as mentioned in this advertisement must possess recognized-relevant-degree from HEC recognized Universities / concerned Board, Candidate awaiting their result are not eligible to apply.
- Computer Knowledge (including MS Office, Windows, Internet & E-mail etc) is compulsory for the above posts. viii. General age relaxation has already been included in the age mentioned against each category.
- No further age relaxation is allowed in the prescribed age limit except candidates belonging to scheduled castes, Buddhist, FATA, G.B & AJK residents, three (03) years are allowed relaxation in upper age limit.
- In-House induction quota for SEPCO employees having prescribed qualification and criteria meant for direct induction, subject to the condition that they will appear in induction examination for the post of Assistant Manager (CS) / RO (Sr. No. 2). They will be eligible for age relaxation as per policy / rules along with SEPCO employees applying for the post of JES/SDOS.
- The above positions are purely contractual in nature on Lump sum pay equivalent to the initial pay scales mentioned against each post, non-pensionable, no long term benefit and will not be regularized in future at any stage.
- WAPDA Jobs-SEPCO Jobs-Sindh Govt Jobs
- Candidates, if selected against these positions, will be required to perform duties as per requirement of the Company.
- The candidates who have been dismissed or debarred for future employment or having criminal record are not eligible to apply.
- Candidates may contact with SIBA University for any query / inquiry / complaint regarding applications, roll number slips, test centres, written test, result, display of provisional and final list of candidates etc. at STS Help Desk / Centre # 071-5644200.
- Concealment or misrepresentation of facts at any stage will lead to disqualification of the candidate. SEPCO reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of posts or scrap the recruitment process at any time without assigning any reason.