Latest BISP Jobs 2021, Benazir Income Support Programme Jobs
Latest BISP Jobs 2021, Benazir Income Support Programme (BISP) intends to hire the Compliance Monitors for its Waseela-e-Taleem (WeT) on fixed salary of Rs.40000/- per month (all-inclusive) for the collection of attendance compliance data on quarterly basis by visiting the respective schools, purely on contract basis for a period of one year. Detailed TORS can be downloaded Here
Post/Age/ Vacancies/ Required Qualification & Experience
Post: Compliance Monitor
Age: Max 30 years
Minimum 14 years of education in any discipline preferably in Computer Science from HEC recognized university with at-least 01 year experience in data collection, conducting interviews and data entry.
1. Have experience in operating android application.
2. Should possess the Valid Motorcycle Driving Licence (Learner or Expired or Applied for licence is not acceptable).
1. Only ligible candidates will be called for a screening/written test. T.A/D.A shall not be admissible.
2. Candidates in Government Service will have to resign from their service before joining, if they are selected
3. BISP is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all gendes and other candidates belonging to marginalized segments of society to apply.
4. No Age relaxation will be admissible.Age relaxation allowable to the candidates, who had applied earlier tor the same post advertised through Candidate testing services (CTS) dated 12.02.2020 to the extent of months/days lapsed since then.
5. Preference will be given to the domicile holder of the relevant District.
6. BISP reserves the right to increase/decrease number of posts.
How to Apply:
on prescribed “Application Form for the postof Compliance Monitor duly filled in by the interested candidates.
2. Candidate to be appointed on contract basis will not claim regularization on any grounds and will not be regularizedin Government Service.