National Institute of Banking and Finance Jobs 2020
National Institute of Banking and Finance Jobs 2020 National Institute of Banking and Finance (NIBAF), a subsidiary of the country’s central bank, has been set up to cater to the training and development needs of the employees of the central bank, commercial banks, micro, and rural finance providers, as well as management professionals. In recent years, the institute has enhanced its focus on training programs for the financial sector, particularly for commercial banks, offering general training along with programs tailored to their specific needs in the area of regulatory instructions through both class-based and online solutions.
The institute is looking for a suitable person to work as “Subject Specialist on Commercial Banking” on a contractual basis who can help in catering to training & development needs of the commercial banking industry in the particular and financial sector in general .
This position will be based in Islamabad but may involve extensive travel within Pakistan on a need basis.
Education and experience:
Minimum 16-year education and at least10-year post qualification experience of working in the area of designing training modules on banking operations, with a specific focus on risk management, FATF, AML/CFT, and compliance to regulatory instructions in different areas.
The applicant should also have documentary evidence of imparting training in these areas. The successful candidate must also be well-versed with core commercial banking functions. Training Certification will be preferred.
The minimum age requirement is 40 years as on the dosing date of application.
Major Job Assignments:
Act as the key focal person in designing, developin,g, and improvement of the training programs for the financial sector.
This job involves the following tasks:
Develop, organize and conduct training programs for the financial sector including but not limited to:
• Assessment of training needs of stakeholders;
• Development of course contents and training modules, and ensure their periodic review;
• Management and preparation of training material;
• Arrangement relating to training events;
• Supervision of training evaluation process;
• Conduct training programs across Pakistan as a trainer for stakeholders;
• Build networking with other training providers and trainers to improve the trainer database and quality at NIBAF; a proven record of such networking will be an advantage;
• Provide input in the business planning process of the institute;
• Other assignments as and when assigned by the management.
Interested applicants may apply Package How to Apply to Senior Joint Director (Administration), National Institute of Banking and Finance, Pikes Bukhari Road, H-8/1, Islamabad Competitive compensation package. or through
You can search WAPDA Jobs, Assistant Jobs, Lecturer Jobs, Professor Jobs, Technician Jobs, Educators Jobs, Doctor Jobs, FPSC Jobs, Teacher Jobs, Government Jobs, Pak Air Force Jobs, Private Jobs, PPSC Jobs, Consultant Jobs, Driver Jobs, Pak Army Jobs, Dubai Jobs, NTS Jobs on our website careerjobs92.com