Pakistan Engineering Council (PEC) Jobs, Deputy Director/Deputy Registrar Jobs, Assistant Director/Assistant Registrar Jobs, Govt Jobs
Applications are invited for the following posts in Pakistan Engineering Council (PEC) from the candidates who fulfill the educational qualification, experience and age limit criteria mentioned against each post.
Last Date: 02.11.2020 (1700 hours)
- Application forms are available at PEC website (www.pec.orgpk).
- Persons serving in Govt./Public /Autonomous organization must obtain NOC from respective department
- Application Form be submitted along with attested copies of educational certificates/degrees, experience letters, CNIC, domicile and detailed Curriculum Vitae with latest picture.
- Incomplete applications /without prescribed application form & documents shall be rejected.
- Only shortlisted candidates shall be called for Test/Interview, as the case may be
- Applications received after due date &e time will not be entertained (i.e. after 2November, 2020 at 1700 hours)
The Competent Authority has the right to increase the number of posts if required.
- Age limit shall be calculated as per closing date of advertisement.
- The Competent Authority reserves the right to post the selected candidates anywhere in Pakistan.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in test/interview.
- Any testing fee shall be paid by the candidate.
- The Competent Authority reserves the right to reject any or all the applications /cancel the recruitment process at any stage without assigning any reason
- For further details, please visit PEC website/www.pec.org.pk