Punjab Educational Endowment Fund (PEEF) Scholarships
Punjab Educational Endowment Fund (PEEF) Scholarships. Punjab Government announce scholarship program for the higher education of talented and deserving students.
Special Quota Education Scholarship for Intermediate and Graduation 2022-23.
If you have passed matric or intermediate examination in the year 2022 (Annual) and you belong to one of the following categories then you can apply for Education Scholarship.
- Orphaned students (students whose fathers have died)
- Children of government employees of grades 1-4 (one to four)
- Students belongs to Minority Religions
- Special (Disable) Students
- Children of civilians killed in terrorist attacks
- Students who have secured at least sixty percent (60) marks in Matric or Intermediate Examination 2022 (Annual) conducted by Federal Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education (FBISE).
- Only students of Federal Government Private Registered Institution located within the boundaries of Punjab province also apply are able to give application.
- Total monthly income of parents should be Rs 35,000 or less.
- Children of Grade 4-1 (One to Four) Government Servants Rs 35,000 per month income (if source of income is salary only)
- The conditions of Children of civilians martyred in terrorist attacks are exempted from the monthly income requirement.
- It is the student’s responsibility to enroll in an intermediate or graduation program at a registered educational institution on a full-time basis in the year 2022.
How to Apply:
- Eligible students that are interested to get scholarship can apply online at https://student.peef.org.pk/specialquotaRegistration/ as per application procedure.
- In case of providing wrong information or incomplete application, the application will be rejected and the applicant will not be authorized to take any action.
- Students who have passed the examination under TEVTA/PBTE, are not eligible to for this scholarship.
- Hand written application or sent directly to PEEF office will not be accepted.
- Students of other provinces including ICT, AJK are not eligible to apply.
- Discounted Marks / Marks Inpro / Repent students are not eligible to apply.
Last Date to Apply:
- Last date to apply online for PEEF Scholarship is 19 April 2023.
THE PUNJAB EDUCATIONAL ENDOWMENT FUND (PEEF) . Ali Town Station, Thokar Niaz Baig, Raiwind Road, Lahore – 53700 UAN : 042-111-11-7333(PEEF)