Punjab Planning & Development Board Jobs 2021, Junior Clerk Jobs
Applications are invited to fill the positions of junior Clerks as per Punjab Planning & Development Board’s Recruitment Rules 1985 amended upto 27.07.2019 from the eligible candidates
Name of Post Qualification & Experlence No. of Posts:
Post: Junior Clerk
Qualifications & experience:
a. Higher Secondary School Certificate (2 Division) from a recognized Board.
b. A Speed of 25 Words per minute of typing on computer in English.
c. Proficient in Microsoft Office or any other compatible office
application and he shall
demonstrate such proficiency.
No of Posts: 28
How to Apply:
1. Applications alongwith prescribed proforma
and attested copies of relevant documents should reach the office of Section Oficer (E-1), Government of the Punjab, Planning & Development Board
Last Date: 28.02.2021
during oftice hours through registered dak.
2. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test/ interview.
3. Age relaxation in upper age limit is admissible as per Government policy.
4. Government, Semi Government employees may forward their applications through their respective Departments.
5 Children of deceased government employees of P&D Board may also apply under Rule 17-A.
6. Department has the right to increase or decrease the number of posts.
7. Selected candidates can be posted anywhere in Punjab.
8. Candidates must be domiciled in the Punjab.
9. No T.A / D.A will be admissible.