Punjab Tianjin University of Technology Jobs in Lahore 2021
Punjab Tianjin University of Technology Jobs in Lahore 2021 has been announced in the Sunday Jobs page of Express Newspaper on 12th June 2021 Saturday newspaper Jobs. PUNJAB TIANJIN UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY LAHORE Near Green Town Police Station, Township, Lahore. +92 42 9933 2438
Legal Advisor Required
Last Date : 30-06-2021
The Punjab Tianjin University of Technology Lahore is a pubic Sector University established under the Act-XI of 2018 passed by the Punjab Assembly.
The applications are invited from suitable candidates on Part time Basis (with Retainer ship fee along with remuneration fees for case-to-case basis as will be decided by the Syndicate) having relevant experience in areas pertaining to litigation on lands matters, civil works, service matters, contract management, labor laws and related matters.
The job description of legal advisor is detailed below:
1 Pleading and defending civil suits/ cases for and against university in various courts of law.
2 Filing of appeals against orders/ decrees against university in appellate courts.
3 Defending appeals filed against university in appellate courts.
4 Vetting of contacts/ Agreements.
5 Assistance in legal issues pertaining to execution of contacts/ Agreements.
6 Provide legal advice on day-to-day legal issues and financial aspects.
7 Any other legal proposition related to other official matters.
QUALIFICATIONS B.A. LL.B or HIGHER
• Advocate having license duly issued by Punjab Bar Council as Advocate High Court
- • Minimum 5 years’ experience as Advocate High Court
- • Minimum 7 years’ experience as Advocate Civil Courts.
- • Attested copies of license from Punjab Bar Council, High court Bar Council, and District Bar Council should be attached with application.
- • Legal advisor shall initially be hired by the university for a period of 02 years.
• Eligible candidates should submit their applications complete in all respect along with attested photocopies of all education-al testimonials (i.e. Degree/ Certificate/ DMCs etc.) experience certificate, domicile, CNIC, two recent photographs, and original fee deposit receipt in the office of the Registrar PTUT Lahore on or before 30.06.2021, within office hours.
• Application fee for the post is Rs. 1000/- which can be deposited online in any branch of Bank of Punjab in University’s account No. 6580064981000010.
• Foreign degree holders must provide equivalence certificate issued by the HEC Islamabad.
• Incomplete applications (in any case) or those received after due date shall also not be entertained.
• The candidates should attach a separate list of attached documents with signatures.
• Only short-listed candidates will be called for interview and no TA/DA will be admissible for this purpose.
• The University reserves the rights not to fill/ withdraw or with-hold the appointment against any advertised post.
Registrar Punjab Tianjin University of Technology, Lahore Ph. 042-99332439